SECTION II: OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority
Request for Quotation Relief Emergency Tents.
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Main place of delivery global.
II.1.3)The notice involves
The establishment of a framework agreement
II.1.4)Information on framework agreement
Framework agreement with several operators
Number of participants to the framework agreement envisaged 1
Duration of the framework agreement: Duration in year(s): 2
Estimated total value of purchases for the entire duration of the framework agreement
estimated cost excluding VAT
Range: between 2 000 000 and 5 000 000 USD
Frequency and value of the contracts to be awarded: Every 2 years.
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
CARE intends to establish Frame Work (Master Contracts) Agreements with one or more suppliers for the supply of Emergency Tents. CARE invites your company to make an offer based upon the conditions stated on the website www.mytenders.org.
NOTE: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the myTenders Web Site at http://www.myTenders.org/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=81726.
The awarding authority has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via a 'Tender Submission Postbox' facility. Further details of this facility are available at http://www.myTenders.org/PostBox/Postbox_Explain.aspx?ID=81726.
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems. The postbox closes precisely at the time stated.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
II.1.7)Contract covered by the Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.8)Division into lots
II.1.9)Variants will be accepted
II.2)QUANTITY OR SCOPE OF THE CONTRACT
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope
Range between 2 000 000 and 5 000 000 USD
description of these options: Emergencies.
II.3)DURATION OF THE CONTRACT OR TIME-LIMIT FOR COMPLETION
Duration in months: 24 (from the award of the contract)
SECTION III: LEGAL, ECONOMIC, FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL INFORMATION
III.1)CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE CONTRACT
III.1.1)Deposits and guarantees required
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions regulating them
III.1.3)Legal form to be taken by the group of economic operators to whom the contract is to be awarded
III.1.4)Other particular conditions to which the performance of the contract is subject
Delivery on short notice.
III.2)CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
Information and formalities necessary for evaluating if requirements are met: (1) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they are not bankrupt or the subject of an administration order, are not being wound-up, have not granted a trust deed, are not the subject of a petition presented for sequestration of their estate, have not had a receiver, manager or administrator appointed and are not otherwise apparently insolvent.
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established.
III.2.2)Economic and financial capacity
Information and formalities necessary for evaluating if requirements are met: (1) All candidates will be required to provide a reference from their bank.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
Information and formalities necessary for evaluating if requirements are met:
(1) A statement of the candidate's average annual number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years.
(2) Samples, descriptions and/or photographs, the authenticity of which must be certified if the contracting authority so requests.
(3) A check may be carried out by the contracting authority or by a competent official body of the State in which the candidate is established, to verify the technical capacity of the candidate; and if relevant, on the candidates study and research facilities and quality control measures.
(4) A list of works carried out over the past 5 years, detailing the value of the consideration received; when and where the work or works were carried out; and whether they were carried out according to the rules of the trade or profession and properly completed.
III.3)CONDITIONS SPECIFIC TO SERVICES CONTRACTS
III.3.1)Execution of the service is reserved to a particular profession
III.3.2)Legal entities should indicate the names and professional qualifications of the staff responsible for the execution of the service
SECTION IV: PROCEDURE
IV.1)TYPE OF PROCEDURE
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.1.2)Limitations on the number of operators who will be invited to tender or to participate
IV.1.3)Reduction of the number of operators during the negotiation or dialogue
The most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated in the specifications, in the invitation to tender or to negotiate or in the descriptive document
IV.2.2)An electronic auction will be used
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority
RFQ Relief Emergency Tents
IV.3.2)Previous publication(s) concerning the same contract
IV.3.3)Conditions for obtaining specifications and additional documents
Time limit for receipt of requests for documents or for accessing documents 25.5.2011
IV.3.4)Time-limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
6.6.2011 - 12:00
IV.3.5)Date of dispatch of invitations to tender or to participate to selected candidates
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.7)Minimum time frame during which the tenderer must maintain the tender
Duration in month(s): 3 (from the date stated for receipt of tender)
IV.3.8)Conditions for opening tenders
Date: 10.6.2011 - 12:00
151 Ellis Street, NE, Atlanta, GA, USA